ANZ goMoney New Zealand makes it easy to keep track of your money, make secure payments to anyone with a NZ bank account number or pay someone using their mobile phone number.
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID^ for ANZ goMoney
• Quickly check balances without logging in using Quick Balance from your PIN screen or Apple Watch
• View personal and business accounts as one list including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds
• View statements in PDF format within Your Documents library
• Turn off paper statements and set up credit card statement alerts
• View your KiwiSaver account details including transaction history and performance breakdown
• Transfer money between accounts including Foreign Currency Accounts and to any one of ANZ’s three KiwiSaver schemes
• Create, edit and skip automatic payments
• Make bill payments to a new person, saved payee, registered biller, or IRD
• Edit or delete saved payees
• Easy credit card payment options
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using their mobile number
• View upcoming payments
• Apply for everyday and savings accounts, or start the application process for credit cards, personal loans and home loans
• Manage Cards (personal cards) – set or change your PIN, add/remove temporary blocks, or report your card lost/stolen and order a replacement
• Find an ANZ Branch or ATM from the Services menu, PIN screen menu or by using Force Touch# on the app icon
• Log in as a guest using your ANZ Internet Banking Customer Number and password
• Set-up eligible ANZ Visa Credit and Debit cards in Apple Pay
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN or fingerprint and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions
• We will automatically disable Touch ID or Face ID for ANZ goMoney if the fingerprints or facial biometrics stored on your device change
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 8.0 or higher. ^To use Touch ID for ANZ goMoney, you need to have a Touch ID-capable iPhone or iPad and be running iOS 9. * To use Apple Watch, you need to be using iPhone 5 or above, running iOS 8.2 or later. # To use Force Touch, you will need to be using iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7 or 7 Plus.
ANZ goMoney requires the following permissions to enable certain functionalities to work properly. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device.
• Location – allows you to use the Find ANZ feature to locate nearby ANZ Branches and ATMs.
• Photos – allows you to personalise your account with images stored on your device.
• Contacts – allows you to use Pay to Mobile to make a payment to one of your contacts using their mobile number.
ANZ goMoney will only access this information on your device if you use the features described above. Accepting these permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can get a copy from any branch or at anz.co.nz.